Kwok-Wai Ng (吳國威)
B.Sc. Physics - University of Hong Kong (1981)
Ph.D. Solid State Physics - Iowa State University (1986)
- J. Nichols and K.W. Ng, “Scanning tunneling microscope with two-dimensional translator”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 82, 013706 (2011).
- M. Freatmat and K.W. Ng, “Exchange field effect on the andreev bound state studied by ferromagnet/high T-c superconductor”, International Journal of Modern Physics B, 19 (2005).
- M. Freatmat and K.W. Ng, “Andreev bound states in normal and ferromagnet/high-t-c superconducting tunnel junctions”, Physica C-Superconductivity and Its Applications, 400, (2003).
- M.H. Badr and K.W. Ng, “A new heat treatment to prepare high-quality polycrystalline and single crystal MgB2 in a single process”, Superconductor Science & Technology, 16, PII S0953-2048(03)55800-6 (2003).
- M.H. Badr and K.W. Ng, “Temperature and field dependence of MgB2 energy gaps from tunneling spectra”, Physica C-Superconductivity and Its Applications, 388 (2003)